Saturday, October 15, 2011

She's a Diva!

When I first got the Grammo, I thought it totally looked like a Stanley. I mean, c'mon, let's face it; it was the PERFECT name. You don't think so? Whatever. It looked like a Stanley (and how hilarious is it to say to people, "yup, I'm gonna ride Stanley!")

After doing a couple of good rides on Stanley (admit it, you laughed), I noticed that the name didn't suit it. The bike is light, sensitive, gorgeous to look at, and it has attitude. Everyone notices it, has to make a comment about how pretty it is, go ga-ga over it, and pretty much want a piece of it... and the vibe it gives when it's in action is plain awesome.

Holy shit! She's a diva.

That's right. The Grammo has been called The Diva, and not just by me, but by many people who have seen it. The feel and the attitude is perfect.

Everyone, meet The Diva!

No comments: