Monday, June 12, 2017

The Helper

My entire goal in life has been to be able to help people. That goal got a bit diverted, but I had a Come-To-Jesus moment and I've snapped out of my slump, which lasted nearly three years. Do you know how a three-year slump feels? Shitty. It feels shitty. I know other's have had longer slumps but this is all I could take. No more. No more... It nearly threw me over the edge.    
                                     

Anyway, my goal was to help people. Unfortunately I was unable to to continue my education and get my PhD/PsyD because it was going to cost me $250,000. I didn't want to go that deep into debt, so I decided to enlist. We know that story.

Fuck my life.

But it's not all bad. I know what truly hitting rock bottom is. I've lost nearly everything. Because of that, I realized that I want to help people again. It sucks feeling so horrible, and if I can help someone not feel like crap, I'll do it. I'll try as hard as I can.


My dear friend, Asa, then told me about becoming a representative for JuicePlus+. I looked into it and while I was a bit skeptical about the chews and capsules, I throughly enjoyed the bars and smoothie mixes. My biggest seller was the Tower Garden. If you're like me and live in a tiny ass apartment but love growing and having fresh vegetables, then this thing is spot on. I just got mine and it fits perfectly in my balcony.

How does this help people? First of all it's promoting growing fresh food. You know exactly what's being put into it. Gardening is also very therapeutic. While this isn't a typical garden, you still have to care for it. This thing made me smile even when I was just putting it together. It distracts you from the negativity that's going on around you.

I mean, heck, guys, I even have business cards and whatnot. It's like I'm official! Which I am... so... it's just a weird feeling, okay?

 I'll be posting updates on my cute little garden. Stay tuned!



No comments: