Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Finals Week: Zombie Apocalypse

I don't have a race until the end of the month, though I've done some pretty cool rides since my last race that I could write about, and I don't have a bike to review just yet. But sometimes I like to have fun. So, instead of studying for finals (well, I have been studying but I get easily distracted), I've been surfing the internet/Facebook/Twitter/awesome stuff. A friend posted this on Facebook:

funny celebrity pictures - Zombie Apocalypse Team - How Boned Are You?
see more Lol Celebs

Who is on my team?





River Tam: She's hot and a bad ass. If my Latina fighting skills aren't enough, she'll definitely help out. Boom, baby!








Batman (Christian Bale Batman, thanks): He's hot, a bad ass, has a shit ton of gadgets and sweet, fast cars, and a fortress/Batcave. We're pretty set as far as housing, weapons, and transportation. Hot, rich guy. Okay.
















Snoop Dogg: Uh, hello! It's fucking Snoop Dogg! That alone is a WIN.














Gotta be pretty geeky every once in a while. Have some fun. Today, I will be finishing finals #2 and #3 out of 6 this semester (yup, SIX). Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll be coherent enough to get on my bike after these finals!


No comments: