Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Bike's Anniversary

One thing I forgot to mention. On July 10, 2010, I had my bike for a full year. My original bike, a 2007 Felt F75, got stolen from the shop when it was getting a tune up for Death Ride 2009. I got this bike, a 2009 Felt F75 (the shop replaced it), on July 9, 2009, half an hour before I was to leave for the Death Ride. Yup, Death Ride 2010 was my one-year anniversary with this bike.


In one year, I put 5,800 miles on this bike.


It's a heavy bike and it sucks when I have a lot of climbing, but it's been a good bike. It handles well and I've learned a lot on this bike. I'll most likely get another Felt in the future (one that weighs less, though!). Now it fits me (it didn't last year), I like it a lot more.


This was just pretty much me bragging in the, "Hah! I put 5,800 miles on my bike in a year!" sense. I think it deserves bragging rights ;)

1 comment:

Staci said...

5800 miles! Nice work for sure